17 Mar Benefits of Reiki
I first heard about Reiki when I began going with a friend to meditation and mindfulness classes. I was “hooked” instantly by the notion of healing energy for self and others.
While receiving Reiki, you may experience a sense of peacefulness and calm. Some of my clients actually fall asleep during the session. A sensation of warmth may also be experienced as the energy flows. I feel this energy flow arise from a positive, healing source. I feel it flow through me, through the client and return through me. I love performing Reiki because I often benefit from the healing energy as well.
Here is a list of some of the most common benefits of Reiki:
- Increases energy levels
- Creates deep relaxation
- Helps the body release stress and tension
- Aids in sleep
- Clears the mind and improves focus
- Accelerates the body’s self-healing ability
- Helps relieve pain
- Supports the immune system
- Emotional cleansing
- Dissolves energy blocks and promotes natural balance between mind, body and spirit